- 1 can tomatoes
- 3- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook hamburger, and strain out the fat. Add 2 cups of water, tomatoes, carrots, onion, stock, and celery.
Simmer until veggies are soft, about 1 hour.
Add the macaroni 10 minutes before serving. Salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Hamburger Vegtable Soup 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Pork Chops 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Broccoli Chick'n Thai Curry 2.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Mom's Liver and Onions Dad's Fave 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Mom's Zucchini Casserole 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Rigatoni Fiesolana 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Borsch 2.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Eggplant pasta 2.4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.