Best Ever Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef (75/25)
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup ketchup, plus more for glazing
- ¼ cup water or milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or crushed crackers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl whisk together all ingredients except meat and breadcrumbs.
Add in meat and breadcrumbs and mix well with hands.
Using a loaf pan, lined with a strip of parchment paper or foil, shape mixture into a loaf.
Invert loaf pan onto a rack on a cookie sheet or a broiler pan.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Glaze with enough ketchup to coat evenly. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to rest on rack for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!