Turkey meatloaf with hulled barley 6 pts
- 2 t canola oil
- 1 med green bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 1 C cooked hulled barley
- 2/3 C ketchup (1/4 in recipe, 1/3 on top)
- 1 T Worchestshire
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/4 t oregano
- 20 oz turkey
- cooking spray
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
350 for 60 min. or 30 min in muffin tin.
Cook onion and pepper in oil for 7 min.
In large bowl add all ingredients except turkey and 1/3 C ketchup.
Mix in Turkey.
Top with remaining ketchup.
2 muffins per serving.
You'll also love
- Barley Stew 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Southwestern Slow-Cooker Stuffed... 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Baked Pesto Chicken 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Singapoerean Rice 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Barley Soup 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Spicy Tuna and Lentil Salad 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Oven baked ground beef 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.