Quick and easy meatloaf
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 package of onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 8-10 crushed saltines
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350. Mix together beef, soup mix, egg and crackers. Add enough ketchup to coat mixture, blend well.
Place in a meatloaf pan, adding some ketchup to the top to keep moist. Cover with tinfoil. Bake for 30-45 minutes, uncover and cook for an additional 15-30 minutes until cooked.
You'll also love
- Lumpia by Susan 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Dairy Free Hamburger Helper 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Chicken Enchiladas 2.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Sausage balls 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- BBQ Beef Sandwich 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Georgia Cornbread 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!