- 1) Cooked Rice
- 2) Boiled Spaghetti
- 3) Raw Vegetables
- 4) Boneless Chicken
- 1) 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 2) 4 tbsp of Ketchup
- 3) 2 tbsp of Vinegar
- 4) 1 tsp of Caster Sugar
- 5) 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Flakes
- 6) A pinch of Salt
- 1) Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2) Salt
- 3) Red Chilli Flakes
- 4) Black Pepper
- 5) Ketchup
- 6) Chilli Sauce
- 7)Soya Sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Take the mayo, add ketchup, vinegar, caster sugar, red chilli flakes, and salt. Mix them together.
Put the chopped ginger garlic paste in oil, add the chicken, and stir fry it.
Add salt, red chilli flakes, black pepper, ketchup, chilli sauce, and soya sauce.
Add the vegetables when frying. Don't overcook the vegetables.
Add 1 cup of water and when it boils, add cornflour paste to thicken it.
Add the spaghetti and mix it together.
Top the rice with the sauce mixed with spaghetti.
You'll also love
- Fried Chicken Sauce 2.9/5 (196 Votes)
- Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Lazy Man's Stew 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Jeera rice 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Ragout de pate de Cochon 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut... 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- BBQ pork rib rub 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- easy alfredo sauce 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ginger is a delicious spice, but it can be hard to peel it without wasting. In this video we show you a quick trick to peel ginger like a pro, minus the waste!