The perfect hearty meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Serve over biscuits, toast, or noodles.
Rate this recipe 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- 1 pound sausage
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown sausage over medium heat.
Drain all but 1-2 tablespoons of the grease.
Add enough flour to absorb the grease. A little at a time.
Slowly add milk and bring to a low boil.
Reduce heat and simmer on low until thickened to desired consistency.
You'll also love
- QUICK VEGAN GRAVY 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- VEGAN GRAVY 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Chicken and... 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Peppers 2.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Meat Pie Mixture 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Sausage balls 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Yury’s Anything Casserole 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Bottled Meat 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Delicious Stuffed Cabbages
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture
Review this recipe