Red meats include these instructions.
- Meat of Choice
- 1/2 tsp beef broth
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 75mins
Cost Average budget
Take unfrozen meat and place in jar leaving 1/4" head space.
Add 1 tsp per quart jar
Add 1/4 tsp per pint jar
Process 90 minutes per pint jar at 13 lb pressure
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture