Sausage gravy recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Sausage gravy recipes
Cook sausage until done
- 1 lb. sausage
- 1 c. milk
- 2 tbsp. flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/ stick of butter
By Maggie Sian
Creamy country gravy with mild sausage
- 1 lb of mild sausage fresher the better
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cups of flour
- 3 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
Chicken in a Biscuit
By Maggie Sian
Pan fried breaded chicken breast on a biscuit topped with provolone cheese and a creamy sausage gravy
- 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 8 4 ounce pieces.
- 1 pkg of refridgerated large biscuits 8 count
- 3 eggs whipped in a medium bowl
- 2 cups of flour. 1 medium bowl with 1/2 cup and remaining flour in another medium bowl
- Sausage gravy ..... see recipe
S.O.S. Biscuits & Gravy
Delicious twist on biscuits and gravy
- 1 pkg link sausage
- sliced or diced
- 1 white onion
- 1 can of rotel
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 2 cans of biscuits (8 ct)
Over MED heat, cook sausage and onions
- 1 lb. sausage meat
- or sausages with casing removed
- 2 tbs. onion
- finely chopped
- 6 tbs. flour
- 4 C. milk
- 1/2 teas. sage
- 1/4 teas. salt
- dash nutmeg
- dash hot sauce
- warm biscuits
BISCUITS AND GRAVY
Fluffy biscuits with creamy sausage white sauce
- 1 can of jumbo biscuits
- 1 9.6 oz or 1 LB of sausage mild
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 21/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
Bourbon Smoked Breakfast
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
For sausage gravy, mix together equal parts grease and flour in a large pan until the flour is browned
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- A little bit of Bourbon Barrel Foods' Worcestershire
- Optional: eggs
- and/or bacon
The perfect hearty meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- 1 pound sausage