Biscuits and gravy recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Biscuits and gravy recipes
S.O.S. Biscuits & Gravy
Delicious twist on biscuits and gravy
- 1 pkg link sausage
- sliced or diced
- 1 white onion
- 1 can of rotel
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 2 cans of biscuits (8 ct)
BISCUITS AND GRAVY
Fluffy biscuits with creamy sausage white sauce
- 1 can of jumbo biscuits
- 1 9.6 oz or 1 LB of sausage mild
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 21/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper