Rigatoni with Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Rate this recipe 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- 8 oz uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pouch chicken
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, grate cheese using Pat tomatoes dry using paper towels. Slice tomatoes and chop parsley ; set aside.
Heat oil, pressed garlic and pepper flakes in Skillet over medium-high heat 1-2 minutes or until garlic turns golden (do not allow to burn). Immediately stir in tuna and tomatoes; cook 2-3 minutes or until tomatoes are tender. Add pasta, half of the parsley and half of the cheese to Skillet; toss gently
serve, divide pasta among serving plates. Sprinkle with remaining parsley and cheese
You'll also love
- Rigatoni with Chicken and... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Peppers 2.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Cheese fondue 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Dairy Free Hamburger Helper 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Chicken Enchiladas 2.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Prosciutto Sauce 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan with Farfalle 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Rigatoni Fiesolana 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe