Hate water? Then this drink is for you!
Check out the 10 most beautiful fruit and detox waters you can find on Pinterest.
What is detox water?
Detox water, or fruit water, is basically just water with pieces of fresh fruit , vegetables and herbs. Although it's hailed for its detoxing powers, we like it because it's simply delicious! It's a great replacement for people who love soda or flavored water but without the extra calories and sugar. It's also a great way to get in a few extra fruits and veggies throughout the day!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!