- French Baguette
- Olive Oil
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Basil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brush Baguettes with Olive Oil. Sprinkle with Mozzarella Cheese and Bake 5-6 minutes.
Slice Tomatoes. Layer on Baguettes. Sprinkle Basil on toast.
You'll also love
- Warming Leftover Chicken Soup 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Fruit Tree 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- pinata chicken sandwich 3.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bright and Creamy Tomato Basil Soup 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Roasted Apricot, Creamy Mozzarella... 2.4/5 (70 Votes)
- Bruschetta 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Best Creamed Salmon 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!