10 twists on lemonade that will transport you to a tropical island
Say hello to your instant mental vacation with these refreshing lemonade variations (cocktails included!).
With warm summer days ahead, how could you not be craving some delicious lemonade? It's a classic choice on a hot day but can quickly get a bit boring. So why not spice up your lemonade with these 10 variations? These kid- and adult-friendly versions of lemonade are sure to please even the most demanding guests!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Named for the famous ballerina Anna Pavlova, this delicate lemon pavlova is simply divine.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites
- Add confectioner's sugar
- Distribute on baking pan and flatten center lightly with a spoon
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees
- While that's baking, squeeze fresh lemon juice into a bowl
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and flour then whisk together
- Add butter and whisk again
- Take the merigues out of the oven once they're ready
- Spoon the filling into the center of the meringues
- Grate lemon rind and sprinkle the zest over the top of the pavlovas