White Chocolate Cheesecakes
- 1 cup (250 mL) graham wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) ground almonds
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) melted butter
- 2 pkgs (250 g each) light or regular softened cream cheese
- 1 can (300 mL) Low Fat or Regular Eagle Brand
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz (227 g) melted white chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Combine crumbs, ground almonds, sugar and butter; press equal portions firmly onto bottoms of 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in Eagle Brand, eggs and white chocolate.
Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into prepared cups lined with foil muffin liners. Bake at 300°F (I50°C) for 16 - 18 min. Cool and chill overnight.
Serve cheesecakes in muffin cups or remove from cups and garnish as desired. Makes 24 individual cheesecakes.
Cracking can be caused by overbaking. Check the cheesecake before the baking time has elapsed. The cheesecake should appear soft in the centre. It will become firm as it cools.
You'll also love
- Crumb Cake: 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- African maguey as 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Buttermilk Chocolate Scones 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom Otteson's Fudge Nut Bars 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Aunt Angies Reuben Dip 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Punch 3.9/5 (6 Votes)
- Bible Studies Triple Treat Brownie... 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Zebra Cake 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!