Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 pie shell
- 1 box vanilla pudding not instant
- 1 1/2 c powered sugar
- 1 c peanut butter
- ingredients to make pudding
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 13mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
roll out pie shell, put in pan and bake as directed.
crumble together powered sugar and peanut butter. this should be crumbs.
when crust comes out of the oven put 1/2 of peanut butter mix on bottom. spread out, top with hot pudding, then add rest of pb mix.
let totally cool
This is a rich pie
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!