Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 regular size can of pumpkin
- 1 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 8 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp of cloves or pumpkin spice
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
empty pumpkin into mixing bowl add sugar and spices. stir in eggs and milk until well blended. pour int uncooked pastry lining 10 inch pie plate and bake at 350 for an hour.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Balls 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Hello Dolly Squares 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pudding 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Mud Pie 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Salmon pie 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple Turnovers 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- New Year Cakes 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dip 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe