- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup rice krispies
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 inch square parowax
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix first 6 ingredients together and form balls. Dip balls into chocolate chips and parowax melted over hot water. Place on wax paper to cool and store in fridge.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Hello Dolly Squares 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Aunt Inez's Mac & Cheese 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocollate Frosting 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheese Cake Bites 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- TOLL HOUSE COOKES 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Balls Gramma Brett 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Sugar, Egg & Peanut Butter Cookies 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!