Cheese Cake Bites
- 4- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Average budget
mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla untill smooth
then mix in 1 egg at a time
place into graham cracker crust
preheat oven to 325
bake for 55 minutes or until middle is settled
let cool for 4 hours
make small balls then place melted chocolate over top
let set until chocolate is harded
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!