Mandarin orange cake with orange/coolwhip frosting Serve chilled.
- 1 yellow cake mix prepared as directed on box. except substitute juice from 2 cans(8oz.) mandarine oranges in place of water.
- while cake is cooling
- take 1 small frozen container of coolwhip
- blend with orange slices from one can of oranges. Frost cake with this mixture. Then take remaining orange slices and place over top of cake for decoration.
- Let cake chill for 45 mins. Then enjoy!!!
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
1 yellow cake mix prepared as directed on box. except substitute juice from 2 cans(8oz.) mandarine oranges in place of water.
You'll also love
- Duck breast with mandarin oranges 3/5 (29 Votes)
- Sugar, Egg & Peanut Butter Cookies 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Too Easy Apple Cobbler Cake 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.5/5 (63 Votes)
- GG's Red Velvet Cake 2.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Better than Sex Cake 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Orange Sugar Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!