Mandarin orange cake with orange/coolwhip frosting Serve chilled.
- 1 yellow cake mix prepared as directed on box. except substitute juice from 2 cans(8oz.) mandarine oranges in place of water.
- while cake is cooling, take 1 small frozen container of coolwhip, blend with orange slices from one can of oranges. Frost cake with this mixture. Then take remaining orange slices and place over top of cake for decoration.
- Let cake chill for 45 mins. Then enjoy!!!
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
1 yellow cake mix prepared as directed on box. except substitute juice from 2 cans(8oz.) mandarine oranges in place of water.
You'll also love
- Duck breast with mandarin oranges 3/5 (29 Votes)
- Sugar, Egg & Peanut Butter Cookies 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Too Easy Apple Cobbler Cake 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.5/5 (63 Votes)
- GG's Red Velvet Cake 2.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Better than Sex Cake 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Orange Sugar Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!