Mandarin cake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.
Top rated Mandarin cake recipes
Mix all cake ingredients together until smooth, breaking up segments
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 small can mandarine orange segments in juice or syrup
- 2/3 Cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp milk
Mandarin orange cake with orange/coolwhip frosting Serve chilled
- 1 yellow cake mix prepared as directed on box. except substitute juice from 2 cans(8oz.) mandarine oranges in place of water.
- while cake is cooling
- take 1 small frozen container of coolwhip
- blend with orange slices from one can of oranges. Frost cake with this mixture. Then take remaining orange slices and place over top of cake for decoration.
- Let cake chill for 45 mins. Then enjoy!!!