Creamy choc. frosting.
- 1- stick butter 1 bar unsweetened choc. 1-tsp.vanilla 1-tsp. milk 2-3c.powdered sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Melt 1- bar unsweetened choc. and 1-stick butter in microwave until just melted.
Add 1 -tsp. vanilla 1-tsp. milk
Slowly Add using a mixer 2-3 c. powdered sugar until right consistancy.
If too thick add little more milk.Don't Burn your unsweetened choc. in microwave or it won't turn out tasting so well!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!