Comforting Potato Salad
- Garlic Salt
- Garlic clove
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Boil eggs, while eggs are boiling fry bacon and set to the side to cool.
Dice onions, olives, pickles, eggs and bacon. Mince garlic cloves and set to side
Boil potatoes (do not over boil you still want them to be firm).
Mix potatoes, dice onions, olives, pickles, eggs, minced garlic, salt, pepper, garlic salt and bacon.
Add mayo, mustard and small amount of pickle juice to taste.
Set in fridge to cool.
Serve and enjoy.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.