Ham Cheese Ball
- 2 8 ounce Packages Cream Cheese softened
- 1 bundle Green Onions chopped
- 1 Package Ham slices chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together. Shape into a ball and refrigerate.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!