Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 8 ounce bowl Cool Whip
- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 9 inch Graham Cracker Pie Shell
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Beat cream cheese and add sugar. Mix well. Add cool whip then peanut butter. Mix and put in graham cracker shell.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!