Jessie's Peanut Butter pie
My sister in laws peanut butter pie is a favorite among our family, its richness and smoothness hits the spot.
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 1 Graham cracker crust
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix peanut butter, milk, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and cool whip
Pour into the crust
Chill for one hour
You can also put this into the mini crust and decorate them for the holidays with holiday themed candies. We put spiders in it for Halloween.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!