- Pork ribs
- BBQ sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 180mins
Cost Average budget
Cook ribs in crock-pot, stove or BBQ.
Prepare ahead of time.
You'll also love
- Baked Barbecue Ribs 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Dougie's Hamburgers 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Summer Fresh Cold Pasta Salad 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Ragout de pate de Cochon 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Sausage Dip 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Grandma's Meat Loaf (for two) 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Bar-B-Q Sauce 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Baked Pork Chops in Mushroom Soup 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.