- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2Tbsps. soy sauce
- 1 cup water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Boil spareribs for about 1 hour.
Sparerib sauce:Boil slowly,then add corn starch,turn heat down.Add mixture to spareribs.Cook spareribs with sauce in oven for about 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (197 Votes)
- Barbeque Spareribs 3.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Prosciutto Sauce 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- BBQ Ribs 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- PotatoCornSpinach Gravy 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Ribs 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Ellen's Teriyaki Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!