50 Legendary BBQ Restaurants Across America
Don't know what it's like to have the "meat sweats"? You're about to find out with our list of 50 popular BBQ joints in America! This list was compiled based on ratings and reviews on all platforms.
© Instagram - @tastefullywholesome
B.T.'s Smokehouse - Sturbridge, MA
New England isn't exactly a mecca for BBQ fare, but if you seek out B.T.'s Smokehouse in Sturbridge, Massachusetts, you will find your meat prayers answered. Their specialty is dry-rubbed, slow-smoked meats, and the portions are generous (in other words, come hungry).
Get this: Brisket reuben, pulled pork, whole hog platter
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.