Ellen's Teriyaki Chicken
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix sauce & pour over chicken.
Marinate overnight in fridge.
Cook on BBQ
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (352 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (188 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Turkey Jerky 4.2/5 (73 Votes)
- Chinese Wonton Soup 3.4/5 (126 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.