Dan Dan Noodles 9pts 1/5 serving
- 6 oz spagehetti
- 18 oz. pineapple chunks
- 1/3 C rice vinegar
- 5 T peanut butter
- 3 T soy sauce
- 3-4 T Water
- 1/4 red pepper flakes
- 1 t olive oil
- 1 C red bell pepper
- 1 Cup Scallions
- 2 T ginger
- 1 T garlic
- 12 oz ground turkey 99% FF breast
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
2. Save 1/3 cup + T pineaple juice and toss the rest.
3. wisk juice, vinegar, peanut butter,soy, and water and pepper flakes.
4. Spray skillet. Add oil, bell pepper, scallions, ginger, garlic and turkey. Cook on med. hi 5-6 min.
5. Stir in pineapple and peanut sauce and simmer 2 min until thickened. Add more flakes for spicier dish.
Add 1 T water to thin sauce when reheating. Freezes.
You'll also love
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Tater tot Casserole 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Turkey Bacon Crepes 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Dannielle's Thanksgiving Casserole 2.6/5 (76 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Crockpot Jerk Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ma Bears Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olivet chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.