By Mama Payton
I love it cheesy chili with garlic cheese bread
- Turkey buyer or hamburger or ground chuck bell pepper onion spaghetti sauce chili log Chile stick chili beans hot sauce red peppers yellow peppers red onion cheese mozzarella Colby and sharp
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
cut all the onions bell peppers cook the meat add the vegetables... Cook til the meats are done....bring water to a boil... While the noodles are boiling start on the sauce
Once all the ingredients are cooked start added meat into.sauce then beans veggies and cheese warm on low heat to melt cheese
After 30 minutes allow to cool and serve with corn bread or oyster crackers
Watch so your chili won't burn
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.