Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken
- Chicken Breast Strips (prepare enough for your family)
- Garlic Powder
- Chilli Powder
- Bacon (one for each chicken strip - your choice - I like center cut)
- Brown Sugar
- Salt & Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Season chicken each chicken strip with garlic powder, chilli powder, salt & pepper to taste.
Wrap a strip of bacon around seasoned chicken.
Roll in brown sugar.
Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 30 - 40 minutes.
I make sure to spray my baking dish well to make clean-up easier. You can use frozen chicken tenders (plain - not breaded) or fresh chicken breasts cut into strips - your choice.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (106 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken with Corn... 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Homemade do whatever twist you... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- chicken cassarole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Classic Chicken Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Refried Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dee's Infamous Southern Poppin'... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy coriander Chutney 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!