Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 6 - 12 boneless chicken thighs
- 6 - 12 slices bacon
- 4 potatoes
- 6 carrots
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wrap chicken with bacon. Place in a 9 x 13 dish pan. Peal potatoes and put potatoes and carrots around chicken. salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 400 for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
You'll also love
- Renee's Macaronni 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Refried Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Moms Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tater Tot Hotdish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Best Chicken and Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Traditional Christmas Breakfast 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe