Best Chicken and Rice
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 1-1 1/2 cup uncooked rice (or minute rice)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
pray a 13x9 casserole dish with cooking spray
pour rice into bottom of dish
layer chicken on top of rice
pour can of soup over chicken and mix into rice. leave a little on top of the chicken
pour water into can of chicken til it is full. Then pour water over chicken and rice in casserole dish.
mix soup and water with rice in the dish. top with salt and pepper or seasoning of your choice
bake at 375 30-45 min or until chicken is no longer pink when cut in the center
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.