Hearty Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 4 cups of Minute Rice 3 Cans of Chicken Breast 2 Cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup Salt Grated Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1.Cook rice as directed 2. Mix soup Chicken Breast Salt 3. Pour in Baking Dish and cover with grated cheese 4. Bake on 350 until hot
You'll also love
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole 3.9/5 (74 Votes)
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole... 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Donna Phillip's Sausage and Rice... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Casserole 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Kiddie Chicken Pot Pies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Supreme 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Daniel's Peanut Butter & Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken and Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.