Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- 1 package chicken
- boneless and skinless (I like thighs)
- 1 box chicken stuffing
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can vegetables- green beans or corn (optional)
- vegetable oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Brown chicken in oil and cook till no longer pink. Prepare stuffing according to package instructions. In separate bowl mix the two soups together. In a casserole dish or glass baking dish, layer chicken, veggies, and soup mixture. Top with stuffing. Cover with foil Bake for one hour at 350 degrees or until bubbly. or 400 degrees for 1/2 hour. Cover first 20/40 min then take foil off so stuffing gets a bit crunchy.
You'll also love
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- spinach and feta casserole 2.9/5 (196 Votes)
- Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato and Artichoke Tart 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Stir Fry 4.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Summer Vegetable Gratin 4.1/5 (89 Votes)
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole 3.9/5 (74 Votes)
- Casserole of Scallops and Shrimp... 3.2/5 (144 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.