Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- 1 package chicken
- boneless and skinless (I like thighs)
- 1 box chicken stuffing
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can vegetables- green beans or corn (optional)
- vegetable oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Brown chicken in oil and cook till no longer pink. Prepare stuffing according to package instructions. In separate bowl mix the two soups together. In a casserole dish or glass baking dish, layer chicken, veggies, and soup mixture. Top with stuffing. Cover with foil Bake for one hour at 350 degrees or until bubbly. or 400 degrees for 1/2 hour. Cover first 20/40 min then take foil off so stuffing gets a bit crunchy.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (416 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (257 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- CHICKEN CASSEROLE 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!