Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- 1 pkg. chicken - boneless & skinless (I like thighs)
- 1 box chicken stuffing
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can vegetables - either green beans or corn - optional
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Brown chicken and cut into bite size pieces. cook until no longer pink. Prepare stuffing according to package instructions. In casserole dish or glass baking dish, layer chicken, veggies , soup (mix two soups together), and top with stuffing. Bake for 350 degrees for one hour or until bubbly or 400 degrees for 1/2 hour. cover at first then 20/40 min after take foil off so stuffing gets a bit crunchy
You'll also love
- Individual meat loafs 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- BASIL PASTA 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Butter Chicken 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Black Pepper and Molasses Pulled... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Scalloped Potatoes 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Mrs. Broderick’s Chicken Recipe 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Ma Bears Stuffed Pork Chops 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe