Chicken stuffing recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Blue Cheese Bruschetta
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Top rated Chicken stuffing recipes
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Cut chicken into bite size pieces
- 1 package chicken, boneless and skinless (I like thighs)
- 1 box chicken stuffing
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can vegetables- green beans or corn (optional)
- vegetable oil
Chicken Stuffing Dish
Prepare stuffing mixes using the chicken broth instead of water
- 1 pkg. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut up in small chunks
- 1 can corn
- 2 boxes stuffing mix
- 1-2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3 c. chicken broth or bullion
Chicken Stuffing Casserole
Mix stuffing as directed. Place in 9 X 13” pan
- 2 pkgs. Stuffing mix
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Chicken or turkey, cooked
- ½ can milk
Chicken or turkey stuffing
- bread crumbs
- 3 chopped onions
- 6 chopped celery sticks
- poultry seasoning
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!