Chicken and stuffing recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Chicken and stuffing recipes
Layered Chicken and Stuffing
CROCKPOT NIGHT....easy chicken and stuffing recipe
- 1 cup water
- 4 chicken breasts (defrosted)
- 1 large can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 boxes of Stuffing mix
- 1 cup Sour Cream (we used light)
- 1 small package of frozen green beans or other green veggy
- Non stick cooking spray
- 3 sm. Celery stalks ( optional)
- 1 med. Onion ( optional)
Uncle Greg's chicken
One of Greg's favorites
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 can crew of mushroom soup
- 1 8oz sour cream
- 1 box stove top stuffing
- 1 cup broth
- 1/2 stick butter