Chicken and stuffing recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Strawberry Mille Feuille
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Chicken and stuffing recipes
Layered Chicken and Stuffing
CROCKPOT NIGHT....easy chicken and stuffing recipe
- 1 cup water
- 4 chicken breasts (defrosted)
- 1 large can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 boxes of Stuffing mix
- 1 cup Sour Cream (we used light)
- 1 small package of frozen green beans or other green veggy
- Non stick cooking spray
- 3 sm. Celery stalks ( optional)
- 1 med. Onion ( optional)
Uncle Greg's chicken
One of Greg's favorites
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 can crew of mushroom soup
- 1 8oz sour cream
- 1 box stove top stuffing
- 1 cup broth
- 1/2 stick butter