Easy stuffing ideas - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Easy stuffing recipes
This classic side dish goes along with all Thanksgiving dinners and will be the star of the meal
- Large Loaf Peppridge Farm Bread
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 or 3 stalks of Celery Chopped
- 2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Turkey Stock
- 1/4 Stick Butter
Traditional Sage Stuffing
By InShapeMom, InShapeMom
This is my Mom's recipe. This stuffing recipe stuffed 60 Turkeys as of Thanksgiving 2013
- 5 - 6 loaves bread
- I always buy the store brand
- long loaf of white bread
- 2 sticks butter
- I use I can't believe it's not butter
- 3 LARGE onions
- 2 bunches celery
- 6 Tbsp
- heaping garlic
- 1 egg
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 0.6 McCormick sage
- Bourbon Barrel Smoked Pepper
Layered Chicken and Stuffing
CROCKPOT NIGHT....easy chicken and stuffing recipe
- 1 cup water
- 4 chicken breasts (defrosted)
- 1 large can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 boxes of Stuffing mix
- 1 cup Sour Cream (we used light)
- 1 small package of frozen green beans or other green veggy
- Non stick cooking spray
- 3 sm. Celery stalks ( optional)
- 1 med. Onion ( optional)
MOMS HOMEMADE STUFFING
EASY TO DO. ALL IN ONE PAN
- 1-2 Sticks of butter
- 1 large or 2 small onions
- 8 stalks of celery
- 1 LB. turkey burger