By maryjo young
A tasty homemade meatloaf that even the kids will love.
- 3 lbs of lean ground beef
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- 3-5 cups reg. Or Italian bread crumbs
- 1 can tomato paste or ketchup
- garlic powder & miracle whip
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pre-heat ive to 350 degrees. In large mixing bowl break apart ground beef evenly.
Add a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper, garlic powder. 3 tbsp. Tomato paste and bread crumbs and mix well.
Mix consistancy should be a little dry and tough. If mix still is too thin or runny add a little more bread crumbs. If mix is too thick add another egg or a few spoonfuls of water.
Grease cookie sheet with Pam spray. Form meat into a rectangular shape almost as long as the cookie sheet.
Add a small amount of tomato paste to the top of the meatloaf. Place in oven uncovered and bake 30-45 min. Check meat and bake another 10-15 min. If needed.
When done cut into slices and serve with a dipping bowl of miracle whip.
Add onions and peppers if desired.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!