The best meatballs ever!
- 1 lb. of Ground Beef
- finely diced onion
- Grape Jelly
- Chili sauce
- Splash of Vinegar
- Onion juice
- Brown sugar
- Hot sauce
- Pinch of Chili powder (if desired)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Form balls out of onion and ground beef.
Next brown the meatballs or wait and cook longer in crock pot in sauce.
Make sauce out of the rest of the ingredients and add meatballs and cook!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.