Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- 2 pounds hamburg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup milk
- pinch of sage, salt & pepper
- 1-14 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1-10 oz can sweet & sour sauce
- 1- 10 oz can tomato soup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix hamburg, onion, rolled oats, milk and spices. Form balls. Brown meat balls in 375 oven for 20 minutes.
Spread pineapple over meat balls. Stir in sweet & sour sauce and soup together. Pour over meatballs. Bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Hot and Sour Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet Crepes 4.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Homemade Sweet & Sour Sauce 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Grumpy's pie 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Party Tetrazzini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Biscuits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Sumptious Salubrious... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.