Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Rate this recipe 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- 1 can pineapple
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Drain pineapple into measuring cup and then add water to the juice so that there is 2 full cups.
Add ketchup, brown sugar, soya sauce, and vinegar and mix well.
Add cornstarch through sifter to prevent clumping after mixture is heated. Mix well and make sure to get rid of any lumps.
Add meatballs and pineapple when sweet and sour sauce is ready and heat thoroughly.
You'll also love
- Spicy Stir Fried Chicken Wings 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- SAUSAGE BALLS 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- My Potato Salad 2.6/5 (19 Votes)
- 7-up Surprise Salad (Nana's) 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Shae's Pineapple Upside Down Cake 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Mom Otteson's Swedish Meat Balls 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Turkey Swedish Meatballs 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Sauce 2.9/5 (62 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet And Crunchy Fruit Skewers
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.
Review this recipe