- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon each dried Rosemary
- dried Oregano
- and dried Parsley
- 2 Pounds Chicken Parts
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 1 8 ounce can sliced Mushrooms drained
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 14.5 ounce can Whole Peeled Tomatoes drained and chopped
- 1 16 ounce Box Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 68mins
Cost Average budget
In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir in rosemary, oregano, and parsley.
Add chicken parts to skillet. Cook turning occasionally, until browned. About 10 minutes. Reduce heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and pepper to skillet. Cook until vegetables are tender. About 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and cover.
Simmer until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. About 35 minutes. Cook pasta according to package directions during the last 20 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
Place pasta on serving platter. Arrange chicken over pasta. Spoon sauce over top and sprinkle with parmesan.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.