Chicken cacciatore recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken cacciatore recipes
By Lorrie Levere
In a large frying pan melt shortening
- 3 pounds of chicken cut up
- 1/4 cup of shortening
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1/2 green pepper chopped
- 2 cloves of cut up garlic
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 can mushrooms drained
- dash salt
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- pasta (spaghetti)
Bake chicken til cooked. While chicken is baking, cook rice based on package directions
- Skinless Chicken Breast (4-6 pieces) will feed up to 6
- White Rice
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Jar of your choice spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon each dried Rosemary
- dried Oregano
- and dried Parsley
- 2 Pounds Chicken Parts
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 1 8 ounce can sliced Mushrooms drained
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 14.5 ounce can Whole Peeled Tomatoes drained and chopped
- 1 16 ounce Box Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese