15 incredible Japanese-inspired food ideas that take edible art to a whole new level!
When it comes to Japanese food, we usually think: sushi, rice, noodles, chopsticks. But these 15 dishes go beyond the mundane with an insanely creative and artistic presentation!
Cat in a sleeping bag
A simple egg and veggie wrap decorated with olive slivers—how purrr-fect for the kids!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.