Sparerib sauce recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Sparerib sauce recipes
Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or Chicken Sauce
This rib sauce is delicious! Everyone I serve it to comments on it; a few times! And it is so easy:-) The measurem...
- 1 C. ketchup
- 4 Tbsp. mustard
- 4 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp. 'ReaLemon' juice
- 2 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Boil spareribs for about 1 hour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2Tbsps. soy sauce
- 1 cup water