Sparerib sauce recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Sparerib sauce recipes
Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or Chicken Sauce
This rib sauce is delicious! Everyone I serve it to comments on it; a few times! And it is so easy:-) The measurem...
- 1 C. ketchup
- 4 Tbsp. mustard
- 4 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp. 'ReaLemon' juice
- 2 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Boil spareribs for about 1 hour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2Tbsps. soy sauce
- 1 cup water