- 4lb Ribs
- 3/4 C Brown Sugar
- 1T Paprika
- 1T Garlic Powder
- 1T Pepper
- 1T Salt
- 1T Mustard Powder
- 2C BBQ Sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 300'.
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Rub onto all sides of the ribs. Layer on a large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil, pulling sides up to form a pouch. Seal all sides well so juices don't leak out. Place pouch on a cookie sheet.
Bake 2 1/2 hours. Remove from oven.
Turn oven on to broil, and move the top shelf up closer to the element. Brush your barbecue sauce and place under broiler until bubbly, flip over and repeat on other side coating your ribs thoroughly.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Silly salt mix 4.3/5 (108 Votes)
- Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Honey I'm Home Rib Sauce 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Dr Pepper Vegan Bbq Ribs 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- BBQ pork rib rub 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Graw S's Ruben Pie 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Enchiladas 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.