Chicken & Mushrooms Dressed in Red
Quick and simple lunch. Serve with Rice or Pasta.
- 300 g chicken breasts boneless
- 1 small red onion
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 200 g white mushrooms
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 100 ml cream
- 1 tsp flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Heat up some oil in pan. Chop onion and pepper into small slices. sautee 2 min. Add chicken. Cook another 5 min and add sliced mushrooms. Cover and cook together 8 minutes. Make sure your chicken is cooked through.
Stir in ketchup starting in the middle. Stir flour in cream and add to sauce. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Add spring onion for green color.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.